Clear or ceramic braces work the exact same way as traditional braces, but the brackets are clear so that they blend in with your natural tooth color. The bracket size and shape as well as the use of archwires are no different from metal braces.
- The biggest benefit of ceramic braces is that they are less noticeable than traditional braces
- The patient will only need to worry about keeping their teeth and braces clean
- They are perfect for patients of all ages
- Ceramic braces are slightly more expensive than traditional braces
- They can stain if not cared for properly
Ceramic braces are great for image-conscious teens and for adults who want to improve their smiles without a mouth full of metal. If you’re still looking for the right option, be sure to check out our removable aligners. At The Best Braces, we’ve got all of your orthodontic needs covered.