Highly Respected Orthodontist In Farmington Hills, MI
Your perfect smile starts with The Best Braces! We use the latest technology and orthodontic practices, providing various Orthodontist options in the Farmington Hills MI area. We understand Orthodontist treatments can be costly, which is why we design treatments and payment plans to work within your lifestyle and budget. Our Orthodontist experts use quality techniques and high-tech equipment so you get the best results in the industry. Our licensed orthodontists will carefully examine your teeth and provide you with the best professional recommendations for Orthodontist treatment.
- Our first consultation is FREE!
- Affordable payment plan options (interest free!) starting at only $150/month.
- No down payment option through an outside financing company.
- We provide a discount for payment in full at the beginning of treatment.
- All of our orthodontists are certified and insured.
Easy and Convenient Orthodontic Solutions near Farmington Hills MI
There are many reasons for adults to choose orthodontic treatment to fix an imperfect smile. At The Best Braces, our certified Adult Orthodontics will assess all the right examination techniques to ensure that we come up with a solution that is best for your condition. Healthy gums and teeth are essential to your overall health and well-being, and if left untreated, orthodontic issues can create long-term health problems that can cost you more in the end.
The American Association of Orthodontics (AAO) state that it is crucial for all children to receive an orthodontic screening by age 7. At this age, the teeth and jaw are still developing and growing, and certain conditions (such as crowding or an overbite) may be easier to address. Our children’s orthodontists take your child’s growth into consideration, while providing an array of treatment options.
Dentofacial orthopedics involves the guidance of facial growth and facial development, which occurs for the most part during our childhood. Although children are the best candidates for receiving dentofacial orthopedic treatment, functional problems still exist in adults.
Conditions that may indicate the need for corrective jaw surgery:
- Difficulty chewing, biting food, or swallowing.
- Chronic jaw pain, chronic joint pain (TMJ), or headache.
- Excessive wear of the teeth.
- Open bite (space between the upper and lower teeth when mouth is closed).
- Unbalanced facial appearance from the front or side.
- Facial injury or birth defect.
Our Orthodontist professionals are skilled in all aspects of Orthodontics. We are able to diagnose any misalignments in the teeth and jaw, providing you with a treatment plan that is best suitable for your condition.
It’s never too late to get a perfect smile, and it starts with The Best Braces. Give us a call today and schedule your first free consultation!