The Best Braces – Your #1 Choice For Invisalign around Franklin, MI
Your perfect smile starts with The Best Braces! We use the latest technology and orthodontic practices, providing various Invisalign options in the Franklin, MI area. We understand Invisalign treatments can be costly, which is why we design treatments and payment plans to work within your lifestyle and budget. Our Invisalign experts use quality techniques and high-tech equipment so you get the best results in the industry. Our licensed orthodontists will carefully examine your teeth and provide you with the best professional recommendations for Invisalign treatment.
Why choose us?
- FREE consultation.
- Affordable payment plan options (interest free!) starting at only $150/month.
- No down payment option through an outside financing company.
- We provide a discount for payment in full at the beginning of treatment.
- All of our orthodontists are certified and insured.
During your first free consultation, we will take approximately 60-90 minutes discussing your condition. We will do a preliminary exam, discuss treatment options, and help you make the right decision for your Invisalign needs. Don’t hesitate to call us, your perfect smile beings with The Best Braces!
Easy and Convenient Orthodontic Solutions near Franklin MI
Most commonly worn by adults, Invisalign works using a series of custom made clear plastic aligners that are removable and replaced every 2 weeks until treatment is completed. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements our orthodontists plan out for you.
Advantages of Invisalign:
- Effectively treats a wide variety of cases, including spacing, crowding, over/underbite.
- Removable aligners allow you to brush and floss your teeth, decreasing the chance of staining that you could develop from regular braces.
- Consist of smooth plastic instead of sharp metal, which has a higher chance in irritating your gums and cheeks. Clear aligners that are less noticeable than traditional braces.
Disadvantages of Invisalign:
- Not effective for serious dental problems.
- Not available for children.
- More expensive and costly to replace if lost.
- Treatment time can take longer.
At this stage in your adult life, metal braces may not be a choice you are willing to consider. With the right Invisalign solution, you have the flexibility to live life without the hassle associated with other types of traditional treatment.