Happy New Year from our team at The Best Braces! We hope 2020 is off to a great start for you and your family. It’s a great time of year to set goals — ours is to help as many patients as possible achieve a healthy and beautiful smile. However, we often find people hesitant to use traditional braces because they are self-conscious about wearing metal braces and wires. Fortunately, we offer a solution that is less noticeable while straightening teeth.
Ceramic braces work just like metal braces, but they blend in with the color of your natural teeth. They are a great solution for both adults and teens who are avoiding braces because they don’t want to be seen with metal in their mouth.
Besides the advantage of being less noticeable, ceramic braces have additional advantages such as:
- Smaller brackets and ceramic material cause less discomfort
- Wire can also be colored to blend in with your teeth
- Easier to remove once treatment is complete
Whichever method you choose to help straighten teeth and fix bite alignments, you can be sure that it is a treatment worth investing in. Braces have positive life-long benefits that include:
- Prevent tooth decay and cavities
- Prevent gum disease by spacing out your teeth so you can brush and floss easier
- Help prevent injury to protruding teeth that are vulnerable in accidents
We don’t want you to avoid a treatment that can benefit you for the rest of your life — consider ceramic braces for you or a loved one. Please call our office to schedule a consultation to discuss the benefits. We know you’ll be happy with the results.