Searching For Dental Braces around Beverly Hills, MI – Contact The Best Braces Today
Your perfect smile starts with The Best Braces! We use the latest technology and orthodontic practices, providing various Dental Braces options in the Beverly Hills MI area. We understand Dental Braces treatments can be costly, which is why we design treatments and payment plans to work within your lifestyle and budget. As Michigan’s premier orthodontists, we understand getting braces is a big decision. Our licensed orthodontists will carefully examine your teeth and provide you with the best professional recommendations for treatment.
What makes us the best?
- FREE consultation.
- Affordable payment plan options (interest free!) starting at only $150/month.
- No down payment option through an outside financing company.
- Orthognathic surgery to correct functional problems.
- We provide a discount for payment in full at the beginning of treatment.
- All of our orthodontists are licensed and insured, with various certifications.
Types of Braces We Offer:
Easy and Convenient Orthodontic Solutions near Beverly Hills MI
During your initial consultation, we will take roughly sixty minutes discussing your condition. We will do a preliminary exam, discuss treatment options, and help you make the right decision for your Dental Braces needs. Don’t hesitate to call us, your perfect smile beings with The Best Braces!
We agree with the American Association of Orthodontics (AAO) ,whom state that it is crucial for all children to receive an orthodontic screening by age 7. At this age, the teeth and jaw are still developing and growing. With that being said, certain conditions (such as crowding or an overbite) may be easier to address. Our children’s orthodontists take your child’s growth into consideration, while providing an array of treatment options that will put a smile on yours and your child’s face!
With early treatment, you can:
- Create space to help your child’s permanent teeth come in straight.
- Avoid impacted teeth.
- Regulate the width of upper and lower arches.
- Possibly avoid the need to remove permanent teeth later in life.
- Improve minor speech problems.
- Stop thumb sucking.
When your child needs to see an orthodontist:
- Early or late loss of baby teeth.
- Difficulty chewing or biting food.
- Excessive breathing through the mouth, not nose.
- Extended thumb or finger sucking.
- Crowded, misplaced, or blocked teeth.
- Popping sounds when opening or closing mouth.
- Abnormal teeth alignment.
- Biting the cheek or roof of the mouth.
- Gaps between teeth.
- Crowded front teeth around age seven or eight.
Our expert orthodontists understand the importance of providing safe and effective results, especially for your child. That’s why we only use the most advanced technology, providing children with various conditions various options!
Confidence starts with your smile, and we want yours to be perfect! There are many reasons for adults to choose orthodontic treatment to treat an imperfect smile. At The Best Braces, we will assess all the right examination techniques to ensure that our recommendation is what’s best suited for your specific condition. Healthy gums and teeth are important to your overall health and well-being, and if left untreated, orthodontic issues may create long-term health problems that can cost you more in the end.
Signs of adult orthodontic treatment:
- Your teeth fit incorrectly when you bite down (overbite).
- You suffer from tooth decay or gum disease due to crowded or overly spaced teeth.
- Abnormal pressure or jaw pain caused by crooked teeth.
- You didn’t complete orthodontic treatment as a child.
- You simply want a healthier, straighter smile.